Friday, February 19, 2010

Incredibly YUMMY Discoveries:

1.  Spaghetti Squash with Pesto (AMAZING...and I don't feel bad because I am eating a veggie, not real pasta.  GENIUS)
2.  Almond Milk, Oatmeal, topped with Honey Crunch Wheat Germ (good morning Fiber).
3.  Greek Yogurt (yummy), with McCabe's Granola (because it is low in sugar), with Honey. (Good Morning Protein).
4.  Muddy Buddies/Puppy Chow/Moose Poop.  Whatever you call it:  Chex Cereal with PB, Chocolate, and Powdered Sugar (the not so nutritious option of this list).

Other "Yummy" Discoveries:
1.  My printmaking professor from last semester (who I thought I hated me), wants to put to of my prints in a show at XU and she is pretty sure one of them is going to sell!  That's kind of exciting, here is one of the images she wants me to put in.  It is a collograph, and she already took one of the editions for future classes:

2.  I always leave class on Thursday nights (Multicultural Children's Literature), feeling great about the world and blessed to have had the cultural experiences I've had because they are rare for a suburban white girl from the Midwest.
3.  My professor for Educational Administration is the funniest damn man I have ever met.  He is the superintendent for Newport Schools and used to have that title at Cincinnati Public Schools--I guess you would either be very cynical or hysterical after that appointment.
4.  A lot of the kids at De*La are improving rapidly as Giselle rehearsal trots along.  I am very proud of the kids as this ballet is a huge undertaking for anyone, let alone a first year pointe dancer.
5.  Devianart.com  oh how I have foolishly forgotten thee.  Thank you for being my graphic design SAVIOR!

No comments: