Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This and That

*The solution to my family is to just ignore it.  Is the problem going away?  Probably not.  But at the end of the day--I cannot put my time and energy into making sure I live MY life the way THEY want me to.  SO--after tears and meltdowns and sound advice from Judi and Meridith--I just need to get away.  Though my parents live 5 minutes down the road--I am going to continue on.....but I have Santa Fe in my sights for Ryan and I--that's our place of compromise for moving.  Bonus:  No Allergies in the Desert!

*For some crazy reason this morning, I woke up with my eyes swollen and puffy.  Allergy season is over and this shouldn't be the cats.  Why would it start now???  I accidently rubbed my eye last night after dinner with traces of jalapeno juices on it I presume--may that's it.

*Due to stress or whatever--had a meltdown/fit on the bike on Sunday.  Ryan took me riding through Western Hills to get where we needed to go.  Fell trying to unclip at Boudinot and Queen City in the middle of the intersection.  Pissed.  Proceeded down Queen City--Scared shitless riding down the hill gripping my breaks with crazy ass drives zooming by--couldn't unclip in time for a traffic light--paniked--cried--Ryan caught me and I unclipped.  I then proceeded to get pissed.  Chucked the bike in the grass.  Cried more and proceeded to tell Ryan not to take me in this "Fucking Traffic" ever again until I'm ready.  I was livid and not ready.  I had no idea this is what he had planned for the ride.  He felt terrible.  I was being a bitch.  He didn't deserve that.  It takes a special person to deal with me (and well, my family).  He's a keeper.  I promised I wouldn't yell it him while riding because that's all I ever seemed to do while we ran.  Hopping back in the saddle for the TT tonight.

*Shot more photos in Spring Grove.  Have some good ones.  Ryan came with me.  All 200ish are edited, but, mostly not web friendly yet so I need to fix that (whoops).  I also am expecting a phone call from the gallery today (yay?!?!).

No comments: